We try to provide the best customer experience by offering quality products and services. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your new system, we would like the opportunity to work with you to resolve your issues and ensure that your experience with us leaves you delighted. In the event that you still wish to return your system, here are a few things you should know.
- You may return your new system up to 14 days from the date of invoice. After 14 days, no returns will be allowed or accepted. All sales on software items are final.
- BuyDirectPC will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 14 days after you receive the shipment
- To return any merchandise, an (RMA) needs to be obtained by calling our customer service department and providing the invoice number, item description, and serial number(s). The returned merchandise must include the RMA and its original packaging, manuals, and all accessories.
- You are responsible for shipping the system back to BuyDirectPC and for the costs associated with that shipment.
- It is important that you return everything on your order, and that it is in its original packaging.
- Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- Return the products in their original packaging, in as-new condition along with any media, documentation, and all other items that were included in the original shipment
- Customer must package the products properly. BuyDirectPC is NOT responsible for any damage to the products during transit by the shipping company. Damaged items are not eligible for warranty. All electronic parts should be wrapped in anti-static plastic bags and shock-resistant bubble-wrap.
- We suggest that customers obtain a receipt of any packages shipped back to us. BuyDirectPC is NOT responsible for any package lost during shipping.
- Shipping and handling and rush charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For permanent returns, a credit will be issued when the item is received back for the amount that the item was sold for MINUS THE SHIPPING COST and RESTOCKING FEE. All products returned for credit are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No returns or exchanges on physically damaged products. In no circumstance, will a return for credit will be accepted after 14 days of shipping of a product.
- For customers outside Canada: Returns will be charged a $50 customs-handling fee.
- Special note for customers buying system with Operation System (OS) : If you need to return the system for any reason, we cannot take a return of OS. Please keep the Operating System's CD and the key sticker. This is because of the licensing constraints placed by Software Vendors.
- No returns or refunds will be made for items that are special ordered for you or for unusual custom configurations of systems.
- Unless defective, all opened products are non-refundable and non-returnable